TC6 defines a standard XML schema to allow exchange of IEC 61131-3 programs among organizations.
GEB automation IDE supports (since 18.104.22.168) importing of PLCopen-TC6 projects, with some limitations.
Import a PLCopen TC6 project
A PLCopen TC6 project is a XML file that packs IEC 61131-3 POUs and configuration.
To import this XML file as a new project inside GEB Automation IDE, follow these steps:
- Right-click over the Project Explorer, and select "Import..."
- Select "GEB Automation / PLCopen import" as import source
- Select your PLCopen xml file and click "Next"
- A dialog will show number of errors and warnings from the import, and additional info.
If the parsing was successful, you can press "Finish" to create the new GEB Project in your workspace.
Before doing this you can change the name of the project (you must do this if it is already in use).
- The new project is created, with all textual and graphical POUs. Global variables and user
defined types are stored in a special ST file. Messages and warnings from the import process
are saved in a "plcopnimport.log" file; this is just for informational purposes, you can delete it afterwards
if you want to.